Call for Abstract
World Congress on Nutraceuticals and Natural Medicine , will be organized around the theme “Emerging the Competence of Nutraceuticals & Natural Medicine”
Euro Nutraceuticals 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Nutraceuticals 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nutrition is the intake of food, considered in relation to the body’s dietary needs. Good nutrition – an adequate, well balanced diet combined with regular physical activity – is a cornerstone of good health. That a good nutritional diet offers further advantages - especially well-being and health and the prevention of chronic diseases, it also studies about the catabolic, biosynthesis, absorption and excretion metabolic reactions.
- Track 2-1Nutrition & Wellness
- Track 2-2Public Health Nutrition
- Track 2-3Healthy Life Style Promotion
- Track 2-4Food Safety and Nutrition
- Track 2-5Health policies & implementation
- Track 2-6Nutrition and Confectionery Food Stuffs
- Track 2-7Inequalities and Food Choice
Probiotics are live microbial feed supplement, which administrates adequate amounts, beneficially affects the human body by improving its intestinal microbial balance. Prebiotics are dietary ingredients that beneficially affect the human body by selectively altering the composition of the gut microbiota. Synbiotics are supplements that combine probiotics and prebiotics. Prebiotics and Probiotics role in human beneficial bacteria growth, gastrointestinal, skin and oral health, Lactobacillus species and Probiotic Nutrition, Fructoiligosaccharides, Risks and side-effects of prebiotics and probiotics over human body.
- Track 3-1Probiotic Nutrition
- Track 3-2Probiotics Fortified
- Track 3-3FoodLactobacillus sps
- Track 3-4Probiotics in gastrointestinal health
- Track 3-5Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 3-6Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 3-7Risks and Side-effects
Bioactive Compounds are the naturally occurring chemical compounds contained in or derived from a plant, animal or marine source that exert the desired health benefit. Nutraceuticals are the standardized and characterized preparations or extracts containing bioactive compounds in regulation of stem cell function, skin penetration, tissue regeneration, and disease prevention.
- Track 4-1Tissue regeneration and disease prevention
- Track 4-2Skin penetration and oral absorption
- Track 4-3Regulation of stem cell function
- Track 4-4Prevention of chronic inflammation
Marine-derived biologically active compounds have important nutritional properties such as antioxidant, Anticoagulation, and antimicrobial activities, which increase their applications as nutraceuticals in biomedical field. Marine organisms can serve as a valuable source of compounds that are beneficial to human; fish oils source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Track 5-1Obesity/antiobese marine nutraceuticals
- Track 5-2Anti-inflammatory marine nutraceuticals
- Track 5-3Antioxidant marine nutraceuticals
- Track 5-4Fucoidans: A potential ingredient of marine nutraceuticals
- Track 5-5Antihypertensive marine nutraceuticals
- Track 5-6Cod liver oil and Vitamin E from fish
- Track 5-7Macro algal and Micro algal Nutraceuticals
Nutricosmetics are ingestible natural health products that enhance the function and appearance of skin, nails, and hair. Nutraceutical supplements which intent to support the function and the structure of the skin.
- Track 6-1Eye care nutraceuticals
- Track 6-2Skin care nutraceuticals
- Track 6-3Hair care nutraceuticals
Nutraceuticals can follow several ways to take their effect on cardiovascular disease. They tend to reduce circulating levels of LDL- cholesterol, which is achieved by modulating cholesterol production in the liver. Nutraceuticals reduce the possibility of oxidation by neutralizing radicals with antioxidants; they reduce artery plaque through fibrinolytic activity and reduce blood pressure.
- Track 7-1Fish Omega 3 Fatty Acids- EPA and DHA
- Track 7-2Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins
- Track 7-3Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes
- Track 7-4Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones
- Track 7-5Dietary Patterns for cardiovascular health
Nutraceuticals are helpful in reducing toxicity, associated with chemotherapy and radiation therapy, and lead to better life conditions by reducing cancer cachexia. The phytochemicals have shown different mechanism of actions at different cellular levels. Most of them have emerged as a versatile source of antioxidants affecting the signaling pathway related to redox mediated transcription factors. Besides, they directly modulate the endocrine system, immunological cascade and enzymes related to inflammation. Resveratrol is the most important stilbene. It possesses a natural anti-proliferative activity due to its role as a phytoalexin.
- Track 8-1Phenolic Acids and Phytochemicals
- Track 8-2Dietary Fiber and Phytoestrogens
- Track 8-3Vitamin C and E as Nutraceuticals
- Track 8-4Resveratrol, Quercetin and Catechins
- Track 8-5Lycopene, Genistein and Curcumin
- Track 8-6Cruciferous Vegetables and Cancer Prevention
- Track 8-7Combinatorial therapy
Natural medicine drawn on the healing wisdom of cultures, like India’s Ayurveda, China’s Taoism, and Greece’s Hippocratic School of medicine. Natural medicine founded on, the healing power of nature, Identify and treat the cause, Safe and effective natural therapies, Treat the whole person, Prevention is best cure, establishing health and wellness.
- Track 9-1Auricular medicine
- Track 9-2Unani medicine
- Track 9-3Homeopathy
- Track 9-4Allopathy
- Track 9-5Hydropathy
- Track 9-6Physical medicine
Functional foods deliver enhanced benefits over nutritional value that claims to improve health. Some functional foods are generated around a functional ingredient, other functional foods or dinks can be foods fortified with nutrients. Functional foods can be viewed as encompassing a very board range contains cereals, breads. Also useful in inhibition, supervision, treatment of chronic diseases.
- Track 10-1Plant stanols and sterols
- Track 10-2Noncarbonated Drinks
- Track 10-3Coumenstan
- Track 10-4Carotenoids-Alpha &Beta carotene , lutein , lycopene
- Track 10-5Soy Isoflavones
- Track 10-6Catechins
- Track 10-7Dietary fiber-beta glucans
- Track 10-8Flavonoids and flavones
- Track 10-9Phytoestrogens
- Track 10-10Dairy & Dairy Alternative drinks
Good Nutrition and what you put into your body is the foundation for good health. “Food is Medicine” is a term which was originally coined by Hippocrates the father of western medicine; he said “Leave your drugs in the chemist’s pot if you can heal the patient with food”.
- Track 11-1Spiritual Nutrition
- Track 11-2Vegetables as Medicine
- Track 11-3Fruit as Medicine
The knowledge, skills, and practices based on the theories, beliefs and experiences indigenous of different cultures used In maintenance of health as well as in the prevention, diagnosis, improvement, or treatment of physical and mental illness. Traditional medicine has a long history of experience and proven successful treatment for chronic diseases and has also played an important role in the provision of health care.
- Track 12-1Traditional medicine for modern times
- Track 12-2Homeopathy medicine & care
- Track 12-3Herbal Medicine
- Track 12-4Acupuncture Treatment
- Track 12-5African Traditional medicine
- Track 12-6Clinical and Research Issues of Traditional Medicine
- Track 12-7Traditional Chinese Medicine
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that is indigenous and widely practiced in india. The word Ayurveda is a Sanskrit term meaning “SCIENCE OF LIFE” AYU means “life” and VEDA means “knowing”. They are Eight wings of Ayurveda on the concept “Dosha Dhatu Mala” deals with Vatta, Pitta, Kapha. The treatments In Ayurveda are Shamana Chikitsa and Shodhana Chikitsa.
- Track 13-1Siddha medicine
- Track 13-2Jara chikitsa- Rasayana- Gerentorology
- Track 13-3Damstra chikitsa- Agad Tantra –Toxicology
- Track 13-4Urdhvanga chikitsa-Treatment of eyes, ears, nose, throat and head
- Track 13-5Graha chikitsa- Bhoot Vidya – Psychiatry
- Track 13-6Bala chikitsa- Pediatrics
- Track 13-7Shalya chikitsa –Surgery
- Track 13-8Kayachikitsa -Internal medicine
- Track 13-9Ayurvastra and Panchakarma
- Track 13-10Vrishya chikitsa- vajikarana- Aphrodisiacs
Yogic science and philosophy states that yoga is which joins or balance, derived from Sanskrit root “YUJ”. Yoga can be stated has union between the limited self and the divine self. The aim of Yoga is not really to unite us with anything for we are already united. It is to help us realize our identity with the Divine Self, to make us know and tune into our intrinsic nature.
- Track 14-1Types of yoga therapies
- Track 14-2Advancement in Physiotherapy
- Track 14-3Yoga therapy for women health
- Track 14-4Yoga therapy for men health
- Track 14-5Accelerated physical therapy
- Track 14-6Yoga & Modern Health Care
- Track 14-7Veterinary Acupuncture
Physical therapy (physiotherapy) is a health profession concerned with the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of disease and disability through physical means. It is based upon principles of medical science, and is generally held to be within the sphere of conventional (rather than alternative) medicine. Physiotherapy is practiced by physiotherapists. Physiotherapy originated from massage performed by nurses at the end of the 19th century. Nowadays it is a branch of rehabilitative health that uses specially designed exercises and equipment to help patients regain or improve their physical abilities. Physiotherapy goal is to enhance a life through improved health and fitness, by encouraging a person to take charge of the health and teaching techniques for recovery, pain relief, injury prevention, and improved physical movement.
- Track 15-1Respiratory physiotherapy
- Track 15-2Neurological physiotherapy
- Track 15-3Musculoskeletal orthopedics
- Track 15-4Pediatrics
- Track 15-5Sports physiotherapy
- Track 15-6Ergonomics
Acupuncture is a kind of choice pharmaceutical in which thin needles are installed into the body. It is a key portion of Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Needle treatment is the expansion in the skin of thin needles. It is ordinarily used for anguish mitigation. The bigger piece of people who seek out needle treatment do accordingly for musculoskeletal issues, including low back desolation, bear immovability, and knee torment.
- Track 16-1Japanese Style Acupuncture
- Track 16-2Korean Acupuncture
- Track 16-3Korean Hand Acupuncture
- Track 16-4Auricular Acupuncture
- Track 16-5Medical Acupuncture
A product processed to supplement the diet to enhance additional nutrition which contains a “dietary ingredient” intended to boost nutritional value to the diet. It is proved that dietary supplements intake has prevalently marked up constructive effects on human health. Definite topic is preferred as a main track to confer in this conference that consist of organic, inorganic, vitamins, minerals & protein supplements, and herbal supplements as its sub tracks which are effective in their own ways.
- Track 17-1Metabolic supplements
- Track 17-2Essential fatty acids supplements
- Track 17-3Iron supplements
- Track 17-4Body building supplements
- Track 17-5Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Track 17-6Herbal supplements
- Track 17-7Phytochemicals and Polyphenols
- Track 17-8Advancement in Physiotherapy
A nutritional supplements are products intended to make up for an insufficient diet. They can be added to diet to boost overall health and energy; to provide immune system support and reduce the risks of illness conditions. They can be a vitamin, a chemical ostensibly won’t actually harm or a plant extract. We have different types of nutritional supplements such as multivitamin, nutrient-dense food supplements, spirulina supplements, brewer’s yeast supplement, fish oil supplements, flax seed supplements.
- Track 18-1Whey Protein supplements
- Track 18-2Creatinine supplements
- Track 18-3Amino acid supplements
- Track 18-4Anabolic supplements
- Track 18-5Iron supplements
- Track 18-6Dehydroepiandrosterone supplements(DHEA)
- Track 18-7Zinc supplements
- Track 18-8Potassium supplements
- Track 18-9Magnesium supplements
- Track 18-10Calcium supplements
- Track 18-11Protein shake supplements(soy protein)
- Track 18-12Fish oil supplements
Antioxidants are derived from natural substances, which prevent or delay some types of cell damage, and also enhance body’s defence systems. Which are useful to keep proper metabolic rate to maintain body protected from infection. Actual way it works is by safeguarding human cells within the dangerous outcomes of oxidation. Definite topic is preferred as a main track to confer in this conference that consist of Elevating the immune system, Neutralizing free radicals, Helps to stop exhaustion in body.
- Track 19-1Selenium supplements
- Track 19-2Carotenoids
- Track 19-3Vitamin C supplements
- Track 19-4Vitamin E supplements
Nutraceutical vitamins that play an essential role in metabolism with specific health claims beyond their usual physiologic function. Vitamins are micronutrients which are required in very small amounts for definite physiologic processes. Vitamins-D, Vitamin-B, Vitamin-A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E supplements are not just used to treat deficiency diseases but also for medicinal purposes.
- Track 20-1Vitamin D Supplements
- Track 20-2Vitamin B Supplements
- Track 20-3Vitamin A Supplements
- Track 20-4Vitamin C Supplements
- Track 20-5Vitamin E Supplements
Nutraceutical ingredients that are designed to support healthy weight management. Weight supplements are used in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction or increase of the total body mass. These supplements are helpful for weight gain and weight loss with no physical effort.
- Track 21-1Ingredient innovation in weight management
- Track 21-2Herbal weight loss
- Track 21-3Absorption Blockers
- Track 21-4Thermogenic Ingredients
- Track 21-5Capsaicins and Catechins
- Track 21-6Soluble Dietary Fibers
The increase in life expectancy and subsequent increase in lifestyle diseases, nutraceuticals have emerged as a necessity for consumers, especially in developed markets. Nutraceuticals are often defined as any food or part thereof which provides health benefits including prevention or treatment of disease. They include food industries often differ immensely on the types of products. The various types of nutraceuticals found in many separate departments, which makes strenuous to assume the nutraceuticals market.
- Track 22-1Nutraceutical companies and their challenges
- Track 22-2Nutraceutical industry and its growth
- Track 22-3Nutraceutical foods and Export
- Track 22-4Global Nutraceutical Market
- Track 22-5Regulatory challenges
- Track 22-6Licenses or permits required
- Track 22-7Health, safety and Labeling requirements
- Track 22-8Regulatory Issues
Recent developments in the field of Nutraceuticals and food science have specific aims at improving benefits of functional foods. Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics, Food polymers in delivering dietary bio-actives, the Safety and Efficacy of emerging Nutraceuticals in global market are categorized as sub tracks.
- Track 23-1Nutritional genomics/ nutri genomics
- Track 23-2Nutrigenetics
- Track 23-3Molecular nutrition and molecular medicine
- Track 23-4Safety and Efficacy of Nutraceuticals